2022 Global BCM Compensation Report
Since 2001, BC Management has been the leading provider of global compensation data for business continuity and disaster recovery professionals.
In this 20th edition report, we not only assess compensation earning potential by years of experience, degree, management and leadership expertise, geography, and certification, but we’ve also included a section analyzing the impacts of COVID-19 and the Great Resignation. This report highlights compensations for both full-time, permanently employed professionals as well as fixed term/ independent contract consultants. We were fortunate to receive over 800 respondents from 39 countries and all currencies have been converted to USD for consistency in reporting purposes.
Interested in receiving a customized BCM Peer Benchmarking Dashboard for this study? You may still participate and request your customized dashboard (by job title or years of BCM expertise) once you submit your study response. Our customized BCM Compensation Dashboards are exclusive to study participants.
- Average annual base compensation for full-time, permanent employees globally = $125,925 USD (+13% from 2021)
- Distribution of compensations globally for full-time, permanent employees spans $25,983 - $380,000 USD
- Average low & high hourly rates for fixed term/ contract consultants globally = $116 USD/ $185 USD
- 83% of the respondents are certified
- 79% have obtained an advanced degree
- 16% proactively sought a new job/employer in 2021.
Here’s an informational video on how to utilize the BCM Compensation Report in benchmarking your earning potential - https://youtu.be/4JxuzY3qlhQ.
Stay safe & healthy,