Please see attached the "Evolving Resiliency Strategy Report" from BC Management.
- · 65% of all respondents noted increased executive engagement in 2021.
- · 81% of organizations with mature programs were more likely to address operational resilience within their program compared to those with immature programs (65%).
- · 80% of respondents indicated that the Chief Information Security Officer cares most about the program (engaged or very engaged) followed by the Chief Risk Officer (77%).
- · 72% of resilience management programs address cyber attacks when the impact exceeds day-to-day leadership control, but what about credit and liquidity issues? Only 14% address each of these issues.
- · 2022 investment strategies will be focused in technology resilience/recoverability and situational awareness/threat intelligence.
Thoughts, opinions, comments?